Basically I am a Catholic husband and Father. Been married now for 20 years to my wonderful wife Annabel. Our marriage has birthed a total of 8 children. 2 of which were born in Hawaii.
Personal goals are to continue to live, learn and promote the Catholic Faith. Mostly we live by example and that is tough enough already! Just so you know, my family and I are or do…
- Practicing Catholic
- Plant-Based Diet (Vegan)
- Cash-Only (90% Debt-Free)
- Exercise – Total Gym, T25, P90X & Biking
Business goals are to make a decent income to sustain our very simple, Internet leveraged life style. I don’t care to be a millionaire, just financially independent and maybe some day totally location independent.
- Been a business owner since 1996
- First business was a Paging/Cellular company
- Former Insurance Agent (Farmer’s, Knights of Columbus)
- Former Real Estate Agent (Re/Max, John L. Scott & KW)
- Former Real Estate Investor (Sold everything due to RE Bust)
And Education, Experience or Accolades:
- Computer Science Major (UCSD, Cal State Univ, Hayward)
- Egreetings.com Tech Support/Customer Service
- Escalate.com – Customer Support
- Top Sales Agent of the Month – John L. Scott (2X)
- Top Sales Agent of the Month – Knights of Columbus
- Former Bank Teller (Security Pacific / Sumitomo Bank)
- Former Verizon Wireless Customer Service/Support Rep
- Programmed in C, Assembly, Fortan, Pascal, C+, HTML, CSS, PHP
And I think that’s about it. I like Internet technology especially if it helps people balance their life and/or business. I especially like the cloud platforms because it is reliable, secure and cost-effective.
We are moving to San Diego, CA back to my home town. I hope to with a good company, preferably one with a reputable brand and great benefits.